Contact Alice about this role
- Harrogate – hybrid working
- Up to £25,000pa DOE
- Free on-site parking / Excellent transport links
- Dedicated Personal Development programmes
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor you will play an integral role in our client’s finance department. Alongside your key responsibilities within debt management, you also will be accountable for handling the company’s key client relationships with providers and partners of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who prefers being hands on and controlling their own debt and ledgers.
- Taking ownership of client’s sales ledgers, ensuring prompt payment.
- Liaising with the Housing team to ensure documentation is complete and submitted new tenants move into a property.
- Looking through the historical ledger data and create an accurate picture of what’s occurred on the tenant or care provider account to date.
- Speaking with local authorities to resolve housing benefit claims, suspensions, queries, chasing remittances etc.
- Support the Finance Director and Credit Control Supervisor in completing regular aged debt reviews, reporting on and analysing overdue debt on a regular basis.
- Ensuring bank allocations are accurate and completed on a regular basis and that debt is at a manageable level.
- Preparing customer statements and dealing with any queries.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous credit control experience.
- IT proficient including Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Our client is a market leader within the supportive housing sector, providing innovative and invaluable solutions for their clients. Their expertise covers facilities management, health & safety, property management as well as soft-services resources. Partnered with nationwide registered charities and providers, they are committed to providing high quality support to their tenants to promote their independence and enhance their wellbeing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive finance department within a company that prides itself on its culture and has strong growth and improvement plans for 2023. If you believe that you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin or Sophie Grazier on 07494 454 777 | 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.