This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- York – Hybrid working model
- £30,000 – £40,00pa, DOE + bonuses
- Free on-site parking and free on-site gym
Is a well-established Marketing Execution company based in York. Utilising both their in-house specialists and their network of free-lance experts nation-wide, they are able to offer abroad range of bespoke services such as research and insight, campaign activation, business workflow technology, design studio services, print production, fulfilment, social media support and corporate gifts to an organisation of any size, within any industry.
As a result of their plans for the future and continued growth, we are now searching for a Creative Account Manager to join their team.
Our ideal candidate will have had experience within Marketing Execution and a strong passion for product design and development of client relations. You will be in an integral part of the team, helping the account managers in the development of project and task briefs, ensuring specifications are detailed and thorough and ultimately ensuring schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Activations team to help visualise, develop, and engineer the client’s creative visions.
- Managing and developing briefs, working with internal stakeholders and external supply chain to be signed off by clients.
- Ensure all projects and major tasks are running to schedule, delivered on time, and successfully developed to the approved brief.
- Develop creative input, ensuring there is a clear brand implementation and considered customer journey.
- Work with the design operations teams to deliver critical paths and well executed technical solutions.
- Driving and challenging creative concepts where appropriate, ensuring both creative vision and physical execution are perfectly aligned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient in 3D design & manufacture software such as Solidworks and Inventor.
- A strong understanding of modern manufacturing methods, materials, and technologies.
- Passionate and commercially minded designer with an eye for detail and a proven track record in physical executions for in-store POS, experiential spaces, and exhibitions. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience of using project management/scheduling tools e.g. Gantt.
- Excellent time management skills with an eye for detail.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join this organisation with some very exciting plans for the future. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.