This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- Up to £27,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition. As an outcome of their continued success, and as a result of their strategic growth plan, we are searching for an experienced and versatile Copywriter to join their Marketing team.
As the copywriter you will work closely with a designer and a marketing manager on multi-disciplined projects and campaigns for B2B customers. You would be required to engage with the wider marketing team of creatives, strategists, and analysts- developing new and exciting content that pushes the brands limits whilst also finding new ways to engage with their audiences.
The varied work will involve online communications, such as web pages and E-shots and offline communications, such as flyers, brochures, invites, exhibitions and shows.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working from briefs you will research and have a solid understanding of their content in order to develop a simplified explanation to deliver to customers via online, in person and written presentations.
- Working from a shared style-guide you will self-edit and self-proof, whilst being creative and keeping the audience at the forefront.
- Ensure all copy has and meets a commercial objective.
- Delivering high quality multimedia copy projects across numerous product sets and audiences.
- Liaising with stakeholders at every level of the business to research new projects and solutions.
- Self-progression of the latest SEO, social and digital considerations, working alongside our digital marketing coordinator.
- Analysis and A/B testing of content where possible to ensure high performing content.
Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- 3+ years’ experience of copywriting experience.
- Experience of writing for the IT industry is beneficial.
- Fast learner with the ability to pick things up quickly.
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practice SEO and social media platforms.
- Be attentive, open to learning, and understand the importance of critical constructive feedback of your work.
- Able to work alongside a small team and work cohesively to develop ideas and improve overall performance.
- Organised and self-motivated, ensuring you are always working to the best of your ability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a copywriter to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678 for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.