This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £22,000 – £25,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent training
- Private medical insurance, company incentives, free on-site parking
Our client is an ethical and fast-growing recruitment agency specialising in the Construction, Rail and Facilities Management sectors. Internally they hold over 200 collective years of experience within the industry, allowing them to offer a bespoke, tailored, and consultative service to each of their clients with the aim to help companies and candidates grow and prosper. As a result of their rapid growth over the last six months, as well as their plans for future growth, we are now searching for a Contracts Coordinator to join our client’s operations team.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate will play a crucial role within the team, ensuring compliance, quality, profitability, and customer focus objectives of the business are upheld. You will be comfortable with reading lengthy documents and terms from clients, assessing risks to the business and highlighting these to the consultant and/or senior leadership team. You will also undertake a transformation project for the business, evaluating the current Terms of Business and updating where necessary, as well as creating an internal audit system that will run on a monthly basis for the future.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and preparing contracts and terms, ensuring risk is identified and the business is protected.
- Ensuring compliance of all contracts, internal and external, are in line with The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, IR35 rules, AWR, GDPR and Home Office guidelines.
- Ensuring the employment status of Limited Company Contractors is assessed and manged in line with IR35 guidelines.
- Implementing an internal auditing system to ensure best practise and compliance.
- Development and ongoing improvement of internal systems and procedures, including assessment and redevelopment (where necessary) of company’s Terms of Business.
- Supporting colleagues as the first point of contact with queries relating to compliance, requests for information from clients, tenders, AWR and IR35.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Law degree or similar would be desired, or work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of contract law.
- Process driven, with the ability to prioritise tasks that come in.
- An eye-for detail and the ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent administration skills.
This is a brand-new role within a fast-growing agency, with a varied and dynamic workload. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.