This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Leeds / Hybrid working
- £40,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Excellent Benefits
We are working with one of the largest group organisations within the Online Education industry; with a strong foothold in the market and a clear strategy for growth. They are one of the UK’s leading online course providers with a varied portfolio of 1900 courses, and they have transformed the skills of over four million learners. Their expertise covers employability support, academic learning, and in-work training across a wide range of sectors including teaching and education, nursing and midwifery and beauty and well-being.
As a result of their growth and transformation plans, we are now searching for a Community Manager to join their centralised marketing team.
Working within the Marketing Function, you will develop and be accountable for the Alumni of learners. You will build communities within the learners to proactively engage with them to demonstrate ‘learning is for life,’ be a brand ambassador by listening to learners, and ensure they’re aware they are supported every step of their journey.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new ways to engage the digital community and nurture them.
- Be an advocate of the brand in all communication to learners.
- Be the voice of learners inside the Business.
- Report on findings from the community back to the Business.
- Build and use personal social media accounts to post/connect with learners to create an individual voice to engage as a member of the community.
- Track frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) to create a data base of FAQ’s.
- Work with the Social Media Executive to brand posts inspired by focuses that have come to light within the communities.
- Connect with new learners and engage/reply to current ones.
- Create strategies for developing the community.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience as a Community Manager with a focus on marketing.
- Passion for digital marketing is essential.
- Innovative and creative mindset.
- Confident ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to present new ideas forward to drive customer service and increase commerciality for the business.
- Full UK driving licence.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a customer focussed digital marketing professional to be at the forefront of creating an online community for an established and willing set of learners. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.