- Based in Nottingham/Remote Working
- Up to £50,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business to ensure it continues in its upward trajectory of growth and stands out from the competition.
As an outcome of their continued success, and as a result of their strategic growth plan, we are searching for a Commercial Marketing Manager with experience within the technology industry, to join the business. The successful candidate will be working across the internal Marketing, Vendor Alliance, and Sales & Services teams to unify and improve the promotion of our client’s offering.
Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and will use their own initiative when it comes to researching, conceptualising, and delivering proposition messages to aid the wider organisation, improve customer service and experience, and promote the portfolio, solutions, and products on offer.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have the ambition to eventually manage a team whilst executing successful go-to-market strategies.
- Have experience in researching buyer personas and creating/delivering sales enablement resources to aid sales teams to increase conversions.
- Use their initiative in undertaking competitor research, tracking competitor activity and are able to use this information to justify their activities.
- Are able to work alongside the e-commerce team to drive a clear strategy in line with business objectives whilst improving customer experience.
- Can work in tandem with the Marcoms team to enable effective execution of marketing activities.
- Are confident in acting as a key point of contact for the business in planning, managing, prioritising, and executing priority initiatives.
- Are customer focused with the ambition to deliver the best possible services, with the ability to use consumer-led thinking to propose new ideas and solutions.
- Have exceptional communication and networking skills, with the confidence to influence stakeholders.
- Are passionate about the assets they deliver and enthusiastic about the outcome and success of their work.
- A full clean driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial marketing manager who is familiar with the technology industry to join a forward-thinking and fast-growing organisation. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice on 07494 454 777 for a confidential chat.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.