This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Remote/flexible hybrid working
- Occasional collaboration days in the brand-new Sheffield office
- £45,000 – £50,000 pa, DOE
- Excellent opportunities for progression within a growing technology team.
- Opportunity to play a highly influential role in driving the growth of the business.
Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within 1.5 hours of Sheffield. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Strategise a data roadmapwith key stakeholders, understanding their reporting & analysis requirements in comparison to business needs.
- Designing and building management information reportswithin the Tableau platform, assessing reports, and forming actionable insights to increase business performance.
- Proactively advising senior leadership team around trends, opportunities, and potential data/quality issues.
- Maintaining the Snowflake Data Warehouse, including updating to reverse ETL pipeline.
- Developing KPIs & visualsto be included within internal reports & investor presentations.
- Regular reconciliation, interrogation, and validation of daily & monthly reporting.
- Creating & integrating data sources to the data warehouse and BI pipeline.
Skills & Experience…
- 4+ years’ experience within a Business Intelligence Consultant/Analyst/MI Consultant/Analyst role.
- 4+ years’ experience using business intelligence tools and data visualisation, specifically Tableau cloud.
- It is essentialthis candidate has experience forming actionable insights to increase business performance from assessing reports from Tableau (or similar).
- Commercial & consultative mindset with ability to communicate data analytics insights/actions to business stakeholders.
- 1+ years’ practical experience with Snowflake or similar big data platforms.
- Confident ability in implementing advanced queries from data backends using SQL.
- Experience working with large data volumes, ideally for cloud-based subscription services with large customer bases.
- Knowledge of DBT, python, AWS lambda step functions is desired but not essential.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
We are working with an award-winning provider of digital learning content software which facilitates a higher standard of compliance within the education sector worldwide. Utilising market-leading resources, the business provides tailored solutions to share high quality information and deliver workforce training to over 40,000 establishments and currently operates across 200 countries.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and working centrally within the business, the successful candidate will be highly commercially astute and extremely confident working within cloud-based analytics technologies. You will be responsible for developing and driving insights and analyses through gathering requirements, data preparation & transformation, and creating high-quality outputs and data visualisations.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.