This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Business Development Manager – Facilities Management
- Based in Huddersfield
- £35,000 – £45,000pa DOE + Commission
- Performance Bonus
- Progression Opportunities
- Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a facilities management provider, who are committed to delivering a top-quality service to their clients throughout the UK. Demonstrating a high level of reliability, our client provides a 24/7 reactive maintenance service that is focused on quickly resolving any general trade or specialist maintenance issues at a cost-effective rate.
Due to the company’s aspirations and a desire to grow the team, our client is searching for a Business Development Manager to play an integral part in their growth and ultimately become the face of the business. Our client has developed a healthy portfolio of clients and contractors across the UK and are now looking for an experienced individual to take the reign and generate further new business and growth. This opportunity will require the suitable candidate to hold responsibility for building and maintaining client/contractor relationships, negotiating new business agreements, and driving sales for the business. This is an exciting opportunity that requires a lot of responsibility and in result, offers the chance to progress to a high level within the company.
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Managing sales and business operations, liaising with various clients throughout the country and ensuring operations are professionally overseen by the help desk.
- Generating new business through various sales strategies, building, and maintaining client relationships across the UK.
- Negotiating contracts and agreeing SLAs to meet the clients’ specific needs.
- Developing the database of contractors throughout the UK and ensuring that set rates are agreed.
- Acting as the face of the business, being the first point of contact for external contacts and taking responsibility for business development.
- Leading from the front and managing the rest of the team, ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will have gained experience in facilities management and have a good understanding of the industry. Ensuring the candidate carries a good level of knowledge, you will be required to implement improvement changes to the business where necessary. You will be passionate about growth and be able to use various business development methods to gain new business. It is important for the candidate to take responsibility and understand how to build relationships that will drive the business forward.
Your skills and experience will include…
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role and a good understanding of facilities management is essential.
- Proven sales and business development experience.
- Ability to negotiate agreements and gain new business with clients across the UK.
- Capability of identifying where improvements can be made and implement change in the business.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to use a variety of prospecting methods to gain new business.
- Carry a good idea of any potential clients and how to maintain relationships with clients throughout the UK.
- Be driven and determined to help grow the business even further.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a company with lots of ambition and progression opportunities. If you feel you are suitable for the role, then feel free to apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Julian Williams on the number listed on our website: wearemarmion.com.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.