This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- £28,000 – £35,000pa DOE + Bonuses
- Widnes – Hybrid working
- Free on-site Parking and company bonus structure
Is an established and ethical and sustainable company, which has enjoyed significant public attention and commercial success since its inception, and is now poised to undertake total business transformation into becoming a UK household name. Recently accredited with The Queen’s Award for Sustainable Development, it is disrupting the on-line home interiors sector by championing luxury re-commerce.
Its multi award winning online platform covering the whole of the UK specialises in the sale of pre-owned designer/ luxury and ex-display kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture with their offices based in the North-West of England.
To support their accelerated growth, they now seek an ambitious Business Development Executive to work closely with their leadership team and to help drive the company forward through this next period of exponential growth. This role has scope for progression into the Senior Leadership Team.
Reporting to the Directors, the Outbound Sales Consultant will play a key role in supporting and realising the company’s strategy for growth. Primarily expanding current and potential new markets by researching and identifying new business opportunities, creating new ‘success outcome’ strategies, which will attract new customers, whilst retaining existing business. As this is a hybrid role, the successful candidate will have a great deal of autonomy over their diary, and therefore must be extremely disciplined and self-motivated.
- Researching businesses, individuals, and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets as well as ways to better serve existing clients.
- Business development activities, including cold calling, email campaigns, social media outreach, etc.
- Follow up on leads & contacting potential new clients using phone and email to gauge interest and plan meetings.
- Prepare and present client proposals, propositions, and materials.
- Face-to-face meetings with new and existing clients.
- Negotiate business terms with new and existing clients.
- Create and manage lead generation pipeline with accurate sales forecasting to report back to the business directors of activity.
- Ensure sales pipeline meets the company goals for Business Development growth.
- Work with senior team members to leverage opportunities and manage risks.
- Attend networking opportunities, including conferences and industry events, following up on all connections/contacts made.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable business development experience, both cold and warm leads.
- Highly intelligent with the ability to spot sales opportunities and close sales.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed company targets, with the understanding of the importance of tracking sales pipeline, and subsequently reporting back to business directors.
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Understanding of performance reporting and financial / budgeting processes.
- Commercial awareness with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious sales expert to join an organisation with realistic plans for growth in the immediate future, alongside a clear for progression into a management position. If you have the relevant experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.