This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Hybrid working model, Remote + 1 day per week in Selby HQ
- £25,000 – £30,000 pa dependant on experience
- Company Benefits & Pension Scheme
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK, based in North Yorkshire. They provide award winning learning solutions and learning materials to their clients. Using state-of-the-art products and services they support workforce development to over 4,000 organisations, as well as helping individuals increase their skill sets. As a result of their continued growth, we can now offer an exciting opportunity to a Business Development Consultant to join their sales team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our client’s business and ensure that it continues to grow and maintain its relationships within multiple B2B channels. You will be responsible for offering funded training to organisations, through new business creation and account management. As well as working with a team to ensure that our client’s full range of products and services are sold to the right customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Selling training products and services directly to organisations – growing the current accounts and developing new business leads.
- Working alongside the Business Development Lead to ensure teamwork whilst personally hitting your monthly quota.
- Working at both a regional and national level with businesses of varied sizes.
- Utilising the data from the CRM system for lead generation and to create and close sale opportunities.
- Presenting to new and existing clients through online meetings, phone calls and limited face-to-face.
- Being fully trained on all products and services, you may be required to present or sell the client’s full portfolio, including apprenticeships and learning technology.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as directed by Line Management.
Candidate skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a successful sales-based role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and suppliers.
- Highly motivated individual with an ability to motivate others.
- CRM proficient.
- Highly IT literate with a familiarity of all Microsoft Office Programmes and other bespoke databases.
- Structured and organised approach to work with an eye for detail and methodical manner.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an award-winning organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today, or alternatively please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.