This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Nottingham
- £18,000 – £21,000 pa, DOE
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- Excellent Company Benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is an award-winning provider/reseller of technology and managed IT services, offering end-to-end business solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its employees to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader, within the industry.
As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for an Account Executive to join their entry level sales team, with the view to progress into Account Management in the future.
Our ideal candidate will have some telephone sales experience and will be keen to pursue a sales/account management career. There is a clear progression route, with a strong network of internal support from the team. You will be highly self-motivated, and your success will be underpinned by your ability to form strong, trusted, and consultative relationships.
- Business development activity, sourcing new business through a variety of methods: telephone, email, social networks.
- Utilise the database of lapsed/dormant clients that have previously purchased from the organisation within the last 12 months to regain their business.
- Build strong client relationships and understand challenges they may be facing, offer solutions on how technology can help their business.
- Stay on top of industry trends and offer insight to clients and potential customers.
- Account manage these clients using a consultative approach.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have customer service/account management experience.
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Are able to engage with people via the telephone.
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website. Alternatively, please apply today and we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.