This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
1st Line Support – Marketing
- Leeds – Hybrid working
- Up to £22,000 – £25,000pa DOE
- Excellent working culture and office environment
- Employee wellness + cycle to work + holiday purchase scheme
Our client is the creator of the UK’s fastest growing innovative marketing automation platform that was born from the understanding that there is no one size fits all. The platform allows businesses to create, manage, and execute marketing campaigns; automating the process to increase audience engagement and drive leads all whilst reducing the internal time and effort required. The platform was built to allow for continuous improvements and upgrades to match the ever-changing landscape of marketing, providing marketeers with the freedom to concentrate on driving forward results.
The successful candidate will join an established marketing technical team to work on their 1st line issues and queries submitted by their existing set of clients. You will be responsible for efficient and effective responses and ultimately resolutions, regularly updating clients on the progress of their ticket, and escalating to 2nd/3rd line support where necessary.
This role offers a clear progression route within the business, with additional training and development plans encouraged by the senior leadership team to ensure a successful and lasting career.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Provide guidance to existing clients on the business’ marketing automation platform.
- Respond to incoming requests and issues reported via; chatbot, telephone, or ticketing system.
- Escalate any issues where necessary to 2nd Line support team.
- Liaise with the appropriate account manager when opportunities are identified to increase customer retention for the business, and satisfaction of the platform.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience within a 1st line role is essential.
- Ability to pick-up new technology naturally and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills with a positive attitude.
- Experience working with ticketing systems/software and/or chat function is desired.
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML or SQL is desired.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st line support candidate = with a passion for Customer Service to join an innovative and growing Marketing Automation Agency, with an existing set of clients. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.