This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Trust Client Adviser
- Based in Huddersfield
- Salary £35,000 – £40,000, dependent on experience
- Excellent Benefits
Our client is a very well-established accountancy firm offering pro-active and practical solutions to help achieve their clients’ objectives. The firm’s independent and director-lead approach ensures clients receive advice they can rely on and trust. There is a very strong tax heritage with three CTA Directors in situ. The expanding trust client base ranges from high net worth families through landed estates and onto successful entrepreneurs. The firm works in harmony with many independent law practices to provide an all-round private client service. An additional team member is required to enhance the client offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected accountancy practice and take responsibility for managing a portfolio of Trust clients, ensuring that they receive high standards of professional advice and service. Additionally, you will assist the Tax Director when needed and take responsibility for mentoring junior members of the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of trust clients.
- Preparation of trust accounts and tax returns.
- Preparation of Repayment Claim Forms for trust beneficiaries.
- Dealing with the trust registration service and ongoing administration of trust matters.
- Completion of Inheritance Tax Forms for trusts.
- Dealing with the income tax and CGT implications on an estate, either informally or by preparing estate tax returns.
- Assisting the tax director with more complex trust matters on an ad hoc basis.
- Attending client meetings.
- Supporting junior members of the team.
- Ensuring that all money laundering requirements for the clients are met.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of trust and private clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage and develop a team of junior members of staff.
- Self-motivated with the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve
- A desire to learn and develop
- Confident, enthusiastic, and creative.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office preferable).
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.