This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Trainee Software Trainer
- Up to £21,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Based in Sheffield
Our client is a market leader in its area of expertise, providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in a highly regulated industry sector. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in their field. Due to their continued growth, we have been asked to identify an individual who will be offered the chance to create a career in this exciting field.
Our client would like all new starters to really understand their business and its customers first before progressing into a training role so you will initially join their customer support team for the first few months where a commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer experience will be key. You will be the first line of support and because you understand operating and database systems you will have a natural aptitude when it comes to identifying problems and either resolving them independently or escalating them further.
However, this opportunity will ultimately lead to a position on the training team, where you will become a product specialist, managing the customer experience as well as their expectations throughout and beyond the implementation and adoption process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Training Manager to deliver software training to new and existing clients on new product features
- Assisting with customer adoption and education – advising on product functionality
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email and live web chat within a reasonable response time
- Passing any customer feedback onto the development team
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system
- Assisting with internal and external projects
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong knowledge of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats with a focus on fine detail
- Experience in a customer support or training role for software/hardware would be desirable
- A computing/technical or training related degree would be desirable
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server would be desirable
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important
- A sound understanding of various operating systems and browsers, including troubleshooting skills
- The ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively
- Have high levels of attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- Strong presentational skills
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a company with a clear plan for the future. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister on 0113 332 0678.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.