This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
SQL Database Analyst
- Leeds Based – Hybrid Working Options
- £30,000 pa, Dependent of Experience
- Excellent Training and Progression Opportunities
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of construction & real estate networking events and conferences. Their events are designed to connect businesses and individuals with industry experts and investment or development opportunities across the UK, ultimately facilitating industry and economic growth. Through the success of these events, and their solid reputation, they have seen a period of impressive growth over the last few years and have now tasked us with searching for a Database Analyst to support their ongoing success.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with solid SQL experience who is looking to take the next step in their career. In this role, you will work closely with the Data Director and play a pivotal part in supporting our client’s data-based approach to growth. You will be responsible for providing accurate data and managing ever-changing data streams, with the goal of improving business efficiency and supporting future growth. Alongside database and SQL administration, you will also be integral in the creation of a cloud data warehouse within Microsoft Azure, as well as any continuous architecture improvements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing data to identify trends, understand commercial routes and ensure effective business decisions are made.
- Assisting in the creation of a new cloud data warehouse in Azure.
- Database and SQL administration.
- Creating stored procedures for reporting and bespoke software.
- Reviewing and optimising queries.
- Performing analysis on warehouse management systems.
- The ongoing support and improvement of internal architecture.
Our ideal candidate will have gained solid SQL and database administration experience in a similar environment and possess a STEM related degree. You will be confident in Microsoft SQL and SSRS, with a solid understanding of Power BI. Alongside this technical experience, you will be eager to learn and develop and passionate about further enhancing your technical ability.
We would love to speak to candidates who can display the following:
- Previous database and SQL administration experience.
- Solid understanding and previous experience with Microsoft SQL and SSRS.
- An understanding of Power BI or other dashboarding tools with be desirable.
- Ideally you will have gained a STEM related degree.
- Be an inquisitive technologist who naturally encourages other to be alike.
- Prior experience with various CRMs, ideally HubSpot.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- All applicants must have full UK Citizenship.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with excellent SQL experience and a passion for continuous learning to join an organisation that will truly value your expertise. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.