This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Remote – UK
- £90,000 – £120,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture & Additional Company Benefits
- 33 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday holiday
- Flexible Working Schedule (including 4.5 day working week after probation)
We are searching for a Solution Architect who is looking for a new challenge and would like to join a rapidly growing and very well-respected tech business. If you are motivated to help define and drive our client’s technology roadmap whilst leading engineering efforts to design product and business logic architecture, and possess the following competencies, then we would love to hear from you!
- 10+ years’ industry experience in a similar environment
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior engineer
- 3+ years’ experience as an architect/principal engineer
- Proven practical knowledge and expertise in:
- C# and .NET – deep knowledge of SOA and microservices
- SQL and NoSQL technology
- Machine Learning (desirable)
- SaaS Development
- Proven expertise in building large-scale SaaS cloud products
- Extensive experience with data modelling – RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience in building best engineering practices for large organisations
- Deep knowledge of SOA and microservices
- Deep experience of the process of migrating a SaaS product from a monolith to a more modern asynchronous architecture
- Solid understanding of event-based architecture
- The ability to write and understand the details of the code and provide proof of concept or templating
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth. Due to their continued growth throughout 2020 – 2021 and as a result of their strategic growth plans moving into 2022, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join their team. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister or Jonny McPartland on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.