Software Implementation Consultant
- £25,000 pa
- Based in Sheffield
- Company Benefits
Our client is a market leader in its area of expertise, providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in the fleet industry. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fast-growing companies in their field and due to their continued growth, can now offer a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the Operations Department as an Implementation Consultant.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent customer service skills who has ideally worked in a software implementation role and is now seeking to continue developing their career within a dynamic and forward-thinking tech organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of our client’s software platform to all new and existing customers whilst assisting in the management of customer trials of said platforms which, based upon their success will be turned into orders. You will be solely responsible for ensuring that all customer accounts are proactively managed, and that all steps are taken to minimise the time it takes to complete implementations. Throughout this role you will be required to ensure that all processes are lean, efficient and are able to be carried out quickly and with minimal effort. Working with various teams across the wider business, you will look at ways in which to improve the customer process and their knowledge of the platform, whilst demonstrating fantastic customer service and industry knowledge skills of your own.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the effective implementation of all new customers.
- The organisation of data collection and cleansing & test importing of this data.
- Managing the customer experience and expectations throughout the implementation process whilst monitoring their progress and usage of the platform.
- Producing and managing implementation timelines for each customer.
- Maintaining clear, detailed, and accurate records on all ongoing implementations.
- Creation and management of the Customer Administration System.
- Organisation of training, including competency tests and the confirmation that training has been completed.
- Continuously reviewing the existing processes and proposing improvements where needed.
- Assisting in the process of running and managing product trials for customers that have been generated by the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies and instigate cross team ideas and incentives to bring products and services together.
- Working with the development and product teams to look at ways to improve the process how the system is working including data automation, customer in-product self-service and better customer understanding/engagement.
- Assisting in critical support issues where your experience is required to identify issues quickly and to find the appropriate resolution.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proven technical, problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to deal with problems and technical issues in a friendly, calm, and reassuring manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams, to ensure that process and appropriate levels of knowledge are shared.
- Highly IT literate (CRM/Microsoft Excel/Databases/O365).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the relevant experience to join a company who will truly value your input. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.