Software Customer Support Advisor
- Leeds Based
- £24,500 pa
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 4 Recharge Days (40 days in a year!)
- Progression to Level 2 (approx. 12 months)
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
- Fantastic Training & Induction Programme
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development. Due to their continued growth, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a Software Customer Support Advisor to join their customer support team.
We are searching for an individual with a passion for all things tech, that can display strong communication skills, solid problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities, and proven customer service experience to join our client’s software technical support team. You will be the first point of contact for customers and will provide exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and technical support, whilst utilising your knowledge, creativity and passion to exceed their expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership and assisting customers with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs and supporting them with any training, issues, or ticket requests.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing any hardware or software issues.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and applications, including the setting up of new user accounts.
- Managing the coordination and communication of updates between customers and all parties involved in any escalated issues.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and system information, changes, and updates.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, and can display strong communication skills, solid problem-solving/troubleshooting abilities, and proven customer service experience. You will join our client’s software support team and as you will be first point of contact for all customers, you will need to be able to demonstrate effective communication in all formats and to deliver reliable and effective solutions.
We would love to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Exceptional customer service skills: A proven history of consistently delivering excellent customer service and support.
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent research, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to identify solutions in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Highly IT literate (e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM’s, Operating Systems, Databases).
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively in what can sometimes be a high-pressured and time-sensitive environment.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a high workload of open cases and endeavour to exceed customer expectations by overachieving on set SLA’s.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Providing the relevant stakeholders with supporting documentation and reports.
- After progressing to Level 2 (approx. 12 months) Out of Hours cover will be available (1 every 5 weeks)
This is a great opportunity for a technically minded and customer focused individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation in a business-critical role. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.