Service Support Administrator
- £20,000 – £23,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Based in Nottingham
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Fantastic Working Culture
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/reseller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its people to ensure it maintains its reputation as a market leader and provider within this very dynamic sector. Integrity is at the core of what it does and has been a significant and contributing factor in their history of year-on-year growth.
As an outcome of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for a Service Support Administrator who will provide administrative and service support to the Managed & Support Services team. Due to recent contract awards and a healthy pipeline of future business, our client can offer the successful candidate job security within this very dynamic sector.
This a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s operation team in their Managed Exchange and Joiner, Mover, Leaver services where you will be responsible for providing a next day swap out service for devices for some of our client’s largest contracts. This service ensures that all customers’ assets are managed in accordance with their new starter and leaver requests.
This role will largely encompass booking swaps out and utilising the loan stock as efficiently as possible. In this role, you will be expected to maintain excellent communication channels with all customers and service stakeholders alike. It will be key for you to ensure that all assets are dispatched, recovered, and processed accurately and efficiently.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for all equipment including IOS and Android client-based support.
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for customers/end-users.
- Ensuring all work complies with all AASP regulations, best practice, and industry standards and to the customers’ expectations.
- Updating internal CRM systems accordingly and that they are completed within the agreed service level time frames.
- Updating the relevant service manager and sales team on progress of jobs and resolutions via internal CRM/phone and email as required.
- Escalating incidents where external parties or providers are involved, to external companies and working with them to provide a resolution.
- Organising shipments of replacements and contract loans.
- Ensuring jobs are fixed first time wherever possible.
- Providing telephone or remote support, whilst ensuring instructions are clear, concise, and carried through to completion.
- Setting accurate customer expectation of resolution times for the issues experience and evaluating each case independently.
- Liaising with customers and end-users, updating each as the cases are processed.
- Accurately recording asset data.
Skills and Requirements
- Customer Service experience, good customer facing skills and a positive outlook.
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role, ideally within an IT environment.
- Experience working with Apple hardware.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to identify solutions in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively.
- Be punctual and tenacious, whilst demonstrating perseverance and use of own initiative.
- Be able to work well under pressure, by using good time management and organisational techniques and working as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and stakeholder at all levels within the business.
This is an exciting time to join a well-established yet growing organisation within the tech industry. Our successful candidates have provided 5* feedback on their experience of working for this business and if you would like to join a company who has a dynamic and progressive strategy for growth, please apply today by submitting you CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland on 07375675049
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.