Contact Jonny about this role
We’re searching for a highly organised Scheduling Supervisor with previous planning experience to join our clients growing scheduling team based in Knaresborough.
- £25,000 – £30,000 pa, dependant on experience
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Additional Company Benefits
As Scheduling Supervisor, you will lead the scheduling team and ensure all engineering works, planned maintenance, call outs and remedial works are successfully scheduling within customers’ SLAs. You’ll play a vital part in growing the business by ensuring all customers receive exceptional service every time. Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within the local area. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Leading a team of schedulers by example; undertaking all scheduling/planning requirements.
- Ensuring engineers and work managers are provided with all the necessary information to ensure successful completion of work.
- Liaising, and develop long-lasting relationships, with customers and key accounts whilst overseeing maintenance, remedial work, and installations.
- Reviewing all completed works documentation and reporting to management team.
We’re looking for a natural leader with strong scheduling experience and commercial awareness. Ideally, you will have planning experience from the construction industry. You’ll have exceptional customer service abilities, be able to work under pressure and produce results in an organised and methodical manner.
- 2+ years’ experience leading a scheduling team in a planning or scheduling environment.
- Proven history of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding of budgeting control.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Confidence and ability to deal directly with customers, engineers, and stakeholders.
- The ability to manage clients’ expectations and requirements.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.