This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Leeds
- £20,000 – £24,000 pa, dependent on experience
- 33 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Excellent Working Culture & Company Benefits
- Fantastic Training/Induction Programme
We are searching for a highly organised and efficient individual that can display excellent communication skills, with strong decision-making ability and exceptional customer service to join our clients Installations team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising between customers and engineers to manage all installation appointments and schedule work in a timely manner, ensuring that deadlines and SLAs are constantly achieved whilst always maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising between customers and engineers to agree and arrange appointments.
- Scheduling work onto engineers’ devices
- Constantly monitoring an active dashboard and schedule.
- Raising PO’s and invoices for jobs.
- Diagnosing any faults/challenges relating to commissioning calls and escalating to Senior Installations Coordinator.
- Managing all installations and bookings in a timely manner, ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Updating internal systems with relevant notes.
- Logging and following up on any failed jobs and re-visits.
- Rescheduling any failed appointments or incomplete work.
- Taking commissioning calls from engineers to check data for customers tracking devices.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar or relatable role.
- Previous experience within a scheduling environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to objection handle when required.
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their continued growth, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a Scheduling Coordinator to join their existing Installations team.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a company who can offer a clear route of progression and career development. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 07375675049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.