Contact Jonny about this role
We’re searching for a highly organised individual with previous scheduling or planning experience to join their growing scheduling team based in Knaresborough.
- £22,000 – £26,000 pa, dependant on experience
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Additional Company Benefits
In this role, you will be responsible for liaising between customers and engineers to ensure all planned maintenance and call outs are scheduled within the internal systems. You will pass concise details to engineers, ensuring that deadlines and SLAs are constantly achieved whilst maintaining exceptional levels of customer service. Due to the nature of our roles, candidates must be a UK Resident residing within the local area. Please note we cannot offer visa sponsorship for overseas candidates.
- Planning and scheduling of engineers works – taking into consideration the location of booked jobs and the location/qualifications of attending engineer.
- Relaying full details of the jobs to engineer, to ensure that repeat visits are avoided.
- Ensure customers are provided with all relevant information for the works to be completed.
- Dealing with any queries or issues that arise from the scheduled works.
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met, whilst considering business costs involved with processing works.
This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and customer focused individual with previous scheduling or planning experience. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills and exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- 1+ years’ experience in a scheduling environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Confidence and ability to deal directly with customers, engineers, and stakeholders.
- The ability to manage clients’ expectations and requirements.
- UK resident and unrestricted right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.