This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Knaresborough
- Up to £24,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Great Training & Development
- Additional Company Benefits
We are searching for a highly organised and efficient individual that can display excellent communication skills, strong decision-making and exceptional customer service experience to join our clients scheduling team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising between customers and engineers to ensure all planned maintenance and call outs are scheduled within the internal system and concise details are passed to the engineer in a timely manner, ensuring that deadlines and SLAs are constantly achieved whilst always maintaining exceptional levels of customer service.
We would love to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience within a scheduling environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Confidence and ability to deal directly with customers, engineers, and stakeholders.
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
- The ability to manage clients’ expectations and requirements.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to objection handle when required.
OUR CLIENT & OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a market-leading, fully certified, and accredited provider of fire safety and security systems to some of the largest organisations around the country. Its reputation has been built on firm foundations of strong business relationships and outstanding customer care within the commercial sector, which has resulted in steady and significant growth. Working within the Scheduling team, this individual will support the business in meeting client expectations and manage engineer workloads to ensure smooth running of the department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing scheduling priorities based on works outlined on internal systems.
- Planning and scheduling of engineers works – taking into consideration the location of other booked jobs and the location/qualifications of attending engineer.
- Liaising with customers to ensure their needs are met, whilst considering business costs involved with processing works.
- Reporting to the Management team regarding the engineer’s productivity, both positive and negative.
- Relaying full details of the jobs to engineer, to ensure that repeat visits are avoided.
- Ensure customers are provided with all relevant information for the works to be completed.
- Dealing with any queries or issues that arise from the scheduled works.
- Taking responsibility for key accounts, processing maintenance visits, costing works completed and obtaining purchase authorisation numbers.
- General administrative duties where necessary, including occasionally overing reception duties.
This is an excellent time to join a growing business that is committed to its people and their continued development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.