This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
SAP Regional Sales Manager
- Field Based – North & Midlands
- £55,000 – £65,000 pa DOE
- Commission Structure
- Car Allowance
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a certified partner and provider of end-to-end SAP services and solutions. Their expertise within the SAP industry allows them to generate custom roadmaps for SAP cost reduction and provide industry-leading solutions to their diverse range of clients. Their overall aim is to support SMEs around the globe in facilitating and improving business operations whilst streamlining processes and utilising SAP solutions. Due to their recent success and continued determination to grow their UK offering, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced SAP Sales professional to be the driving force behind their growth within the North & Midlands UK.
We are searching for a Regional Sales Manager with a history of success in SAP sales to join this growing organisation in a pivotal position. This role will see the successful candidate leading the growth and development of our client’s business within the Yorkshire region. You will act as the face of the business and will be responsible for driving new business opportunities, maintaining and developing successful relationships, and pushing the sales cycle with a strong focus on revenue and growth. You will liaise with oversees support teams to build on a pipeline of potential business and utilise your own experience within the SAP market to maximise business growth. As this is a stand-alone role, it is essential that you are well versed in SAP solutions. You will be a proactive and driven individual and have a solid success rate of negotiating projects and closing deals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing an effective sales strategy across the Yorkshire region to effectively build and maintain a network of SAP contacts and opportunities.
- Developing and driving new business opportunities to ensure the successful growth of SAP customers and the wider organisation.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with SAP as a partner and effectively selling business solutions to existing and potential customers.
- Liaising with overseas sales, support, marketing, and lead generation teams.
- Managing full sales cycles, from identifying new prospects to securing new projects, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Representing the business at all relatable events and conferences, whilst being the face of the organisation.
- Following sales best practices and monitoring/reporting on all sales activity.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and offerings from SAP and communicating this to new and existing customers.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of successful SAP sales, following structured processes and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP solutions and an understanding of technical elements.
- Ability to communicate business and solution value to prospective customers within the SAP market.
- Experienced at successfully negotiating complex sales transactions, with the ability to proactively develop a business pipeline and drive sales activity.
- Proactive and driven individual with a passion for growth within the SAP industry.
- As this role covers the North of the UK, you will be comfortable with, and able to travel, to client visits within this area, with a full clean driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the relevant experience to join an organisation where you will be a key figure in their growth and development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.