Sales Team Manager – 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £30,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Monthly Uncapped Commission Package
- 12 Month FTC (Maternity Cover)
- Excellent Benefits
- 26 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing payment solutions business who are leading the way in their field. They place a strong emphasis on the service they deliver to their customers and have built an excellent reputation of which they seek to continue building over the coming years. They have a clear vision for growth, and much of that will be determined by the ongoing results delivered by their internal sales teams.
With the development and introduction of new value-added services, our client is growing and is now seeking an experienced people manager to join the business on a 12-month fixed term basis to manage one of their existing sales teams. Operating from their established location in Leeds, this role is suited to someone who has demonstrable experience of managing high-performing sales or customer-service teams. You will be rewarded very transparently based on your own team’s performance and there is a clearly defined path to achieve your earnings.
The successful candidate will play an integral role to the success of the business by managing, assisting, and advising one of our client’s B2B outbound sales teams. You will be committed to ensuring that your team achieves and succeeds in an environment that encourages employee satisfaction and personal growth, by leading, motivating and driving their performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the end-to-end sales process of your team by setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring in order to achieve daily sales objectives and monthly revenue/KPI targets.
- Overseeing and analysing the activities and performance of your sales team and dealing with any escalated issues.
- Communicating and tracking sales goals and reporting on results, enabling you to identify areas for training or development, and thereafter setting personal development plans.
- Proactively working with other areas of the business to remove barriers that may impact on your team’s performance.
- Assisting with the hiring process and continuously providing feedback on performance through reviews and monitoring.
- Providing ongoing support to your team by utilitising your people management skills to achieve growth and reach sales targets.
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all business areas.
- Striving to improve and streamline existing processes.
We are ideally searching for candidates who have relevant team management experience and the relevant skill set outlined below.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written, with an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Have demonstrable people management experience, either in a customer service or sales focused environment, and are able to provide evidence of success and achievement in their career to date.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude.
- Are excellent problem-solvers, with an ability to adapt and overcome challenging situations.
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills.
- Are able to build and promote a strong and positive team culture within your team and the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity to join this innovative and forward-thinking organisation, initially on a 12-month fixed-term contract, which will allow the successful individual to develop their management career. If you believe you are suitable, please apply today or contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.