This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Sales Support Executive
- Based in Leeds
- £18,000 – £22,000 pa basic DOE + 20% OTE
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
- Fantastic Training & Induction Programme
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource/workflow management Software as a Service for multiple verticals. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their robust and significant plans for growth in the UK and overseas, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join their team.
This is a critical role for the ongoing success of our client’s SaaS platform. Reporting into the SDR Manager, you will be responsible for generating quality business leads through a range of data sources for the Sales Development Representatives and wider sales team, which in turn will result in increasing the business’s overall sales revenue. You will be required to utilise a range of data sources and social selling platforms to evaluate, qualify and engage with new and lapsed business leads. You will proactively monitor the internal CRM and social channels and will initiate outbound calls to research and gather information on businesses and opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be an approachable and confident individual with experience of using CRM and social media with an inquisitive mindset and a passion for growing sales.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Utilising a range of data sources to find potential customers for our client’s SaaS product.
- Engaging in social selling platforms, Cognism, Duedil, and other third-party suppliers.
- Evaluating suitability and good fit profile of all potential leads and updating internal CRM.
- Monitoring social media channel, including LinkedIn and Facebook to search for potential leads.
- Supporting the events team in ensuring that all interested parties are correctly logged and researched.
- Proactively monitoring and nurturing CRM to look for opportunities from lapsed leads.
- Making outbound calls to gather further information on potential leads.
- Constantly learning about core product functionality and the field service software market to further enhance your performance in the role.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of using CRM systems, social media and IT systems in a working environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Exceptional people skills with an approachable, confident and conscientious mindset.
- Confident, with the ability to handle objections.
- Highly proficient in the use of social media as a tool to assist with your sales activity.
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced data driven environment.
- Always provide excellent customer service.
- Encourage a positive working relationship with the sales team and wider business.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a driven and intelligent individual who is searching for a new challenge, to join a company who can offer a clear and significant route of career progression within sales. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.