Sales Support Assistant
- Based in Leeds
- £22-25ooo per annum
- On-site Parking
- Company Benefits
Is a long established successful and privately owned business specialising in the design, manufacturing and installation of bespoke commercial furnishing and fittings. This success story has been built on the company’s ability to adapt to challenging economic environments and to deliver quality products and services according to the needs of their very varied portfolio of clients. Whilst their commitment to quality is very visible in the products manufactured it is the end-to-end journey from order to delivery which ensures their reputation for excellence is maintained, and that customers remain loyal to the business. As part of their strategy for growth our client is investing in its sales team, and now require the support of an individual who will make sure that customer experience/satisfaction is consistently high and is aligned to the company’s mission and vision.
What will interest and excite the right candidate is the opportunity to be part of a very dynamic and proactive team, and as part of your efforts you can have a positive influence on the sales cycle. Working as part of a small team of 3, including the Sales Director, you will make certain that throughout the journey, from initial point of contact to order, everything connected to the sale is recorded and administered appropriately. You may be the first point of contact to handle enquiries, so a great telephone manner is key, as is your ability to record and communicate business critical information to the team and the customer.
Responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Full administrative support for the sales team which includes diary management, preparing reports for meetings both internally and externally and maintaining CRM/customer database.
- Communicating with inhouse teams on all matters relating to the sales process.
- Preparing presentations to send to customer and those used for internal reporting.
- Booking meetings and appointments with clients for and on behalf of the sales team.
- Processing and communicating enquiries to ensure that opportunities for business development are maximised.
- Raising and sending quotations following sales calls and ensuring that these are diarised for follow-up.
- Providing bid management support and liaising with internal departments to ensure that all relevant documentation, i.e., legal, financial, design, etc. are forwarded and approved according to deadlines.
- Handling incoming call from customers and maintaining high standards of customer care
- There is an opportunity to develop Account Management skills by managing smaller existing accounts.
- Working with Estimating on opportunity management and customer expectations
- Order processing – liaising with shop floor
- Maintaining good records using Microsoft office suite and inhouse database.
Being a good team player is an essential part of this organisations success so someone who is flexible and happy to roll up their sleeves will not only be a highly valued asset but will be recognised accordingly. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Luke Parker directly on 07961 091 500.
Dear Applicant. We thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please note however, that whilst we are not fully operational, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.