Contact Sophie about this role
- Based in Hull
- Up to £24,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Uncapped Monthly Commission (£35,000 OTE)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Working Culture
- High Quality Training & Onboarding Programme
- Company Benefits – Free onsite gym, cycle to work scheme, one complimentary breakfast per month, regular social events, additional benefits and discounts
We are seeking dynamic individuals to become an integral part of our client’s expanding sales team, with the aim of strengthening the ongoing commercial success of the business. Hard work and commitment to promoting the brand and company values will be recognised and our client offers a transparent commission structure to reflect this. Our ideal candidate will be reliable, highly driven and will thrive best in a commercially targeted environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and researching a prospect pipeline and successfully contacting prospective customers via telephone to promote our client’s range of products and services.
- Providing in-depth analysis of prospective customers’ fuel usage to match and present the most suitable options based on their operational and commercial requirements.
- Providing a consultative, ethical, and sustainable solution across your prospect base.
- Accurately recording all communications on the internal CRM.
- Achieving monthly revenue and KPI targets.
- Attending exhibitions/trade shows and customer facing meetings where required.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Proven B2B sales experience is preferable; however, we are willing to consider applicants with solid customer service experience who are driven towards a career in sales and can demonstrate the required attributes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly driven to exceed performance targets and maximise earning potential.
- Have a confident, enthusiastic and engaging personality.
- Knowledge within the telematics or vehicle tracking sectors preferred but is not essential.
We are acting on behalf of a leading provider of fuel payment solutions and telematic products. Lead by a committed and inspiring Manager Director and backed by a sixth-generation family business, the high performing team offer a dynamic approach to fleet solutions for their valued customers. Customer experience runs through the heart of this business and as such they have a strong foothold in the industry and are growing with integrity.
Please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier directly on 07956 214 241.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.