- Based in Harrogate
- £23,000 pa + Monthly Bonus Structure
- Hybrid Working Options (Office/Home)
- Company Benefits
Our client is a multi-disciplined outsourced provider of outbound sales services to the automotive industry. The company has strong roots within its marketplace and has achieved its vision of organic growth since its conception. Importantly, it is a company that is committed to the long-term development of its employees, not just through strong and fair leadership, but also through excellent onboarding and ongoing training/support.
What’s impressive and unique about our client is that when setting targets for new business it is done intelligently, and according to the individual team members ability and past performance, making it so you and the company can ensure ongoing success. As a result of their continued success and an internal promotion, there is now an opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to begin or continue developing a career in sales.
We have been tasked with assisting the business to find an individual who will generate new business and further develop its corporate client portfolios by providing qualified leads and arranging appointments for both the virtual and field sales teams. The successful candidate will be trained to understand what products and services the company has to offer, enabling them to approach organisations of various sizes within the automotive industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and following up leads to promote and sell our client’s services which will result in securing appointments for the virtual and field sales teams to attend.
- Asking intelligent questions to understand customer requirements and identify current and future opportunities.
- Accurately recording all communications on internal systems, in adherence to company standards.
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Representing our client and their clients (as the outsourced provider) to the highest standards.
- Establishing relationships with existing customers and retaining a pipeline for future business.
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services available.
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by setting a high standard and working collaboratively across all business areas.
Our ideal candidate will have gained demonstrable experience in a fast-paced sales/customer service environment and will have a genuine aptitude for opening doors through intelligent conversation. This role is suited to those of you who are driven, highly self-motivated, have a willingness to sell, and have a history of success which is underpinned by your ability to form strong, trusted, and long-term relationships with your clients.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to build strong rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong work ethic and self-motivated to achieve daily, weekly & monthly activity targets/KPI’s.
- Have experience liaising between internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- IT Literate with experience on Microsoft Office/CRM.
If you have the confidence, resilience, and aptitude to promote ideas and concepts effectively, we want to hear from you! If you feel you are suitable and have the relevant skills to succeed in sales, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.