- Based in Leeds
- £23,000 pa basic
- Uncapped Monthly Commission (OTE £30-40k)
- Supportive Working Culture
- Internal Career Progression
- Company Benefits
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
As a result of our client’s ongoing success, the business is growing and can now offer an opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and results-driven individual to join their internal sales team. The successful candidate will be working with a mixture of inbound/outbound sales enquiries with your objective being to book appointments for the Business Development Executives, which will contribute toward the continual growth of our client’s business.
You will be trained to understand our client’s products and services and will be mentored by a highly experienced and supportive Sales Manager. Your hard will be recognised and rewarded accordingly. If targets are met, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to earn generous and realistic commission earnings of £15,000 – £20,000 pa, although this is uncapped so could be higher.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out inbound/outbound telephone calls to existing and prospective contacts, to secure appointments for the Business Development Executives.
- Achieving/exceeding expected targets by securing new business opportunities within various industry sectors.
- Achieving minimum daily call KPI targets.
- Ensuring the Business Development Executives have quality appointments booked into their diaries, considering travel times, etc.
- Establishing strong internal working relationships with the Business Development Executives and supporting with administration duties, including diary management.
- Building good working relationships with prospects and existing customers in order to maintain a healthy pipeline of business.
- Liaising with internal colleagues and encouraging a supportive team environment by working collaboratively together across all business departments.
- Building and maintaining a sound understanding of the products and services the company has to offer by engaging in and contributing towards internal training to help strengthen your knowledge.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
We are searching for candidates with excellent customer service and communication skills who are actively seeking a career in sales. If you have the following skills and attributes, then please apply today.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- A desire to move into a sales-based role and learn new skills.
- Organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- A natural ability to engage with people via the telephone.
Our client is an established provider of simple and effective market leading technology systems for their industry sector. Customer support and technical innovation is at the forefront of what it does and has allowed the business to maintain an excellent reputation which has resulted in the business being voted the UK’s number one system in their marketplace. They have a fantastic working culture, one which inspires growth and personal development, and this really is evident across the business.
It is a very exciting time to join this business, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to develop a professional sales career in a highly diverse and fast-growing sector. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity then please apply today, or contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 for more information.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.