Sales Development Representative
- Based in East Leeds/Remote Working
- Up to £28,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- Excellent Working Culture & Benefits
- Fantastic Training/Induction Programme
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource/workflow management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their continued growth throughout 2020/2021, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to join their team.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
This role will be critical to our client’s ongoing success as you will be responsible for generating new business leads and sales appointments within our client’s target markets which will ultimately increase the business’s overall sales revenue. This will be achieved by proactively engaging with and giving new business prospects an insight into our client’s products and services via a range of channels i.e., social media, email, telephone, webinars, and marketing materials.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching prospective clients to evaluate needs and promote our client’s products and services.
- Building excellent working relationships with prospective clients
- Dealing with warm and cold lead calls.
- Accurately recording all communications on the internal system, in adherence to company policies and regulatory standards.
- Planning and booking quality sales appointments into the relevant Business Development Managers diaries based on the region and vertical market
- Gaining a solid understanding of the product functionality and service offering
- Researching the competitive landscape in order to present our client’s products and services as the market leader.
- Encouraging a positive working relationship with the sales team and wider business.
- Effectively meeting and exceeding set targets.
- Coordinating your sales activity with any external marketing programs.
- Reporting personal data, security, and health and safety near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperating in their resolution
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ideally you will have gained 2+ years’ experience in a telephone-based sales role or will be able to demonstrate that you have the drive and relevant behaviours to develop a successful career in sales.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Confident, with the ability to handle objections.
- Highly proficient in the use of social media as a tool to assist with your sales activity.
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Always provide excellent customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and intelligent individual to join a company who can offer a clear and significant route of career progression within sales. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister on the number listed on our website: www.wearemarmion.com.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.