Contact Matt about this role
Sales Development Representative
- Based in Leeds
- Up to £28,000 pa basic + 50% OTE
- Uncapped Monthly Commission
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
- Fantastic Training & Induction Programme
Reporting into the Sales Manager, this role will be critical to our client’s ongoing success and overall growth, as you will be responsible for generating new business leads and securing sales appointments for the field-based Business Development team, which will ultimately increase the business’s overall sales revenue. This will be achieved by proactively engaging with new business prospects to provide them with an insight into our client’s SaaS product and service offering, via a range of channels including telephone (80%), email (10%) and social media/webinars (10%).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching prospective B2B clients to evaluate needs and promote our client’s SaaS products and services.
- Proactively engaging with and building excellent working relationships with prospective clients.
- Dealing with warm and cold lead calls.
- Accurately recording all communications on the internal system, in adherence to company policies and regulatory standards.
- Planning and booking quality sales appointments into the relevant BDM diaries based on the region and vertical market.
- Gaining a solid understanding of our client’s product functionality and service offering.
- Researching the competitive landscape in order to present our client’s products and services as the market leader.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets and KPI’s.
- Coordinating your sales activity with any external marketing programs.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ideally you will have gained 2+ years’ demonstrable experience in a telephone-based sales role, although we’re happy to talk to exceptional candidates with less experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Confident, with the ability to handle objections.
- Highly proficient in the use of social media as a tool to assist with your sales activity.
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Always provide excellent customer service.
- Encourage a positive working relationship with the sales team and wider business.
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven Software as a Service for multiple verticals. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their robust and significant plans for growth in the UK and overseas, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join their team.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a driven and intelligent individual who is searching for a new challenge, to join a company who can offer a clear and significant route of career progression within sales. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 for a confidential chat.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.