This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Production Shift Manager
- Based in Burnley
- £26,000 – £28,000pa, DOE
- Back Shift: Monday to Thursday 13:50 – 22:30, Friday 13:50 – 19:00
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Benefits
Our ideal candidate will have experience supervising a production line within a manufacturing environment. Supported by the experienced management team, you will take ownership of the back shift; driving performance and productivity by taking responsibility for all aspects of the production process, ensuring that KPIs are monitored, and products are manufactured to company specifications.
- Monitoring the entire production process, ensuring accidents and near misses are investigated and responded to accordingly and implementing production plans according to order book demand to ensure OTIF delivery.
- Management of temporary labour requirements, overtime, attendance, training, holidays and formal disciplinaries.
- Monitoring key performance indicators including labour costs, wastage, efficiencies, health and safety and continuous improvements.
- Management of Data Capture to ensure data is correct each day and analysed appropriately.
- Ensuring optimum manufacturing efficiency through machine planning and scheduling and resource forecasting.
- Implement continuous improvement projects and ensure high level 5s through manufacturing.
- Ensure that SOP and SSOW are implemented and adhered to.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to a high standard.
- Passion for continuous improvement and driving results.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our client is a well-established multi-site manufacturer of edible and non-edible baking products based in the UK. As a result of significant investment in its manufacturing and production division, and an increase in its market share, the business is going from strength-to-strength and has strategically placed itself in a strong position to continue this upward trajectory for the future. We are now searching for a Production Shift Manager to support the manufacturing function in our client’s business.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established and forward-thinking organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like the opportunity to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier directly on 07956 214 241 | 0113 332 0678
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.