This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Product Manager – Data and Analytics
- £50,000 – £65,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture
- Additional Company Benefits
- 33 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth. Due to their continued success and future growth plans, we are currently searching for an experienced Data and Analytics Product Manager to support the Product Director in understanding customer problems and providing solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager with experience in Data and Analytics to take a pivotal role within a growing tech business. In this role, the successful candidate with be responsible for engaging with customers to understand their challenges and provide effective solutions to ultimately ensure overall customer satisfaction. You will have a good understanding of data and cohort analysis and will be strategic in understanding how to use data and insights within the product. A key element to this role will revolve around providing insightful customer and internal reports. You will be leading a cross-functional team, motivating, developing, sharing, and promoting high levels of product knowledge both internally and externally. You will build and develop the product roadmap in line with the business strategy whilst meeting customer demands and displaying excellent technology customer service. You will have the ability to turn the business vision and customer requirements into workable and clearly set out product development specifications using Agile framework.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with customers daily to understand prospects and customer problems, questioning their proposed solutions to gain full understanding and prospective actions.
- Utilising data to shape and prioritise product developments and understanding the Build, Measure, Learn process to respond to customer needs and improve product sustainability.
- Managing product roadmaps and fully documenting in Aha! To ensure collaboration and visibility across the wider business.
- Managing product development and liaising prioritised development ideas, functional gaps, features, specifications and status to key stakeholders.
- Writing requirements, defining features and user stories, user journeys, process flows and peer reviews.
- Managing software defects, prioritising defect details and status and reviewing system changes including software enhancements and defect fixes.
- Becoming a Product Owner of a cross-functional development POD, liaising on software change feasibility, specification and design, prioritisation and refinement.
- Ensuring software release quality through development testing and release processes.
- Improving product management and supporting processes and systems including efficient reporting and synchronisation.
- Producing and reporting Product Management KPIs
- Providing 3rd Line product support and coordination whilst consulting with the wider business to take forward internal use of all systems.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional levels of customer service and strong people skills, with the ability to objection handle.
- A strong leader with the ability to develop and motivate a team.
- A naturally inquisitive technologist with the ability to encourage others to be alike.
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and verbal formats with a focus on fine detail.
- An open, flexible and adaptable mid-set to cope with a rapidly changing set of tasks in an area of emerging, new technologies.
- An aptitude for using an organised and logical, step-by-step approach to ensuring designs and specifications are user friendly and simple for end users.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- A Maths or Statistics related degree.
- Relevant experience as a Product Owner/Manager within financial software.
- A broad and deep understanding of CRM, Accounting, Scheduling, Tracking, Business Website, Mobile Apps and other related business software.
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps and Aha!
- Demonstrable experience with Business and System analysis, specification and testing.
- Experience of working to Agile framework.
- An understanding of Service and Haulage business operations, challenges, and legislative obligations (desirable).
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 07375 675 049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.