Contact Jonny about this role
National Sales Manager
- Based in Wetherby
- Field Based
- £35,000 pa DOE
- Uncapped Commission (OTE £12,000)
- Company Car
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a leading provider of tracking and security solutions designed to protect assets within the construction sector. With 15 years’ experience in the telematics industry, our client has built a solid reputation for reducing theft, improving efficiency and ultimately, increasing profit for their wide range of customers. As a result of their continued success, we have been tasked with searching for a National Sales Manager to join their team and assist in driving the organisation forwards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Field Sales Manager to join this growing organisation. Working alongside an existing sales team, the successful candidate will play a pivotal part in the growth and development of our client’s business. You will act as the face of the business and will be responsible for discovering and driving new sales opportunities, maintaining and developing successful relationships, and pushing the sales cycle with a strong focus on revenue and growth. You will achieve this by attending appointments and demos set by the internal sales team, whilst also following up on your own pipeline of potential opportunities. As this is a national role, you will be required to regularly travel to client sites to negotiate and close deals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Increasing revenue and achieving sales growth by working towards agreed targets and objectives.
- Managing the full sales cycles; from identifying new prospects to securing new opportunities, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Following sales best practices and monitoring/reporting on all sales activity.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with all potential and existing customers and effectively selling our clients’ range of products.
- Using your initiative and being proactive in coming forward with innovative ideas which could benefit the team and wider business.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will have previous success in a similar role, preferably within the fleet telematics sector. You will be a motivated and ambitious individual with a pro-active and efficient way of working.
We would like to speak with candidates who can display the following:
- 2+ years’ demonstrable B2B sales experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Target driven; ability to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Confident and persuasive personality.
- High resilience, with the ability to handle objections.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with the required skillset to join an organisation where you will be encouraged to develop a successful and profitable sales career. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.