This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
National Sales Account Manager – South of England Territory
- Based in London/South of England/Remote Working
- Up to £45,000, dependent on experience + £30,000 OTE
- Generous Car Allowance
- Excellent Working Culture & Benefits
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
Our client is a fast-growing, ethical, and reputable market leading Internet of Things business who services a highly regulated industry sector across Europe. The business is committed to providing its customers with an extremely high level of customer service and that is why it’s so important for them to bring the right talent into their business. Due to an internal promotion and as part of their continued growth strategy, we are searching for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their already successful sales team which is led by a highly experienced manager who genuinely cares and will invest heavily in the successful candidates ongoing training and career development.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
This is a hybrid role which includes approximately 60% new business and 40% account management. The successful candidate will be provided with a number of national client accounts and will be expected to build on the relationships with the pre-existing customer base by spotting new opportunities at the point of contract renewal. You will also be expected to prospect new national businesses (101-1000 unit customers) in order to continue growing your overall customer portfolio. This role will play a key part in the growth of our client’s business which will increase their revenue within the National space and so we are searching for someone who is eager to take on a new sales challenge for which you will be rewarded in line with your performance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building long term, successful and sustainable relationships with your existing client base.
- Accountability for your customers’ experience by engaging with stakeholders where appropriate to optimise the experience.
- Leading on all commercial aspects of the account including commercial queries through to contract negotiation to secure renewal business.
- Creating and building account plans that enable you to more effectively understand a customer’s business and why our client’s services and solutions are relevant to them.
- Upselling and cross selling new services and solutions to deliver revenue growth.
- Understanding customers’ geographic landscape/business structure to extend our client’s services into new markets and organisations.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral and to drive lead generation activities, whilst providing relevant feedback.
- Working alongside the service team to deliver an excellent customer experience and to optimise our client’s NPS performance.
- Targeting prospective companies (101 – 1000 unit customers) in order to build long-term, successful, and sustainable customer relationships.
- Utilising consultative sales techniques and methodologies to drive business outcome conversations that are relevant to the prospective customers.
- Taking ownership of sales opportunities through to closure by directing and leading negotiations through to signature.
- Utilising sales tools (e.g., Salesforce and LinkedIn) and evidencing best practice.
- Creating strategic customer account plans to identify new opportunities and maximise win rate.
- Continuing to add value to your customers by promoting upgrades and growing revenue.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3+ years’ sales experience with demonstrable experience in a similar role where you have closed similar deals.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentational communication skills, with the ability to deal with and manage stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Excellent research skills with the ability to gain relevant information about your prospective customers.
- Ideally trained in value based, consultative selling.
- The ability to forecast and effectively manage a sales pipeline.
- A strong team player who can promote and encourage a professional and supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all business areas.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven sales individual to join a company who can offer excellent training and career development. The successful candidate will be encouraged to contribute towards internal training programmes and will be supported by a highly experienced manager who will be an ongoing mentor for you. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.