This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
LinkedIn Lead Generator
- Based in Leeds
- £18,000 – £22,000 pa basic DOE
- 33 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
- Excellent Working Culture & Company Benefits
- Fantastic Training & Induction Programme
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource/workflow management Software as a Service for multiple verticals. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their robust and significant plans for growth in the UK and overseas, our client can now offer a unique opportunity for a LinkedIn Lead Generator to join their sales team.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will see the successful candidate in a role that is critical to the ongoing success and growth of our client’s customer base. You will be required to utilise LinkedIn to self-source suitable prospective leads for the wider sales team and ultimately arrange and agree to follow-up sales meetings that in turn will result in increasing the overall business’s sales revenue. You will proactively monitor internal CRM and LinkedIn networks and will initiate conversations and correspond with prospects in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing suitable prospective leads via LinkedIn.
- Utilising internal CRM and systems to manage targets, progress and performance on a daily basis.
- Generating business leads quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail.
- Corresponding with prospects and ensuring that all enquires are resolved.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of using CRM systems, social media and IT systems in a working environment.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn as a core sales tool.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Target driven, able to work towards sales and KPI targets.
- Exceptional people skills with an approachable, confident and conscientious mindset.
- Confident, with the ability to handle objections.
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced data driven environment.
- Always provide excellent customer service.
- Encourage a positive working relationship with the sales team and wider business.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a driven and intelligent individual who is searching for a new challenge, to join a company who can offer a clear and significant route of career progression within sales. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.