This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
- Based in Harrogate (Initial 3 Month Training Period in Ilkley – Travel Expenses Covered)
- £25,000 – £30,000 pa dependent on experience
- Saturday Rota (1 in 4)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Reporting to the Director, this brand-new role creates an excellent opportunity for an organised and meticulous individual to further advance their career within the property industry. This is a hands-on role with a multitude of responsibilities and as such will suit someone who is seeking a fast-paced environment in which they can consistently deliver high levels of support. You will be exposed to various areas of residential lettings, whilst being closely mentored by an industry professional.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contacting all valuation & viewing enquiries and arranging appointments.
- Following up on viewing appointments and providing detailed feedback to landlords.
- Referencing applicants to ensure they meet required criteria set by individual landlords.
- Ensuring that all necessary safety certificates are carried out and the relevant documentation is held on file prior to all move-ins.
- Registering details for prospective landlords and tenants onto the internal CRM system and ensuring the CRM is accurately updated.
- Inputting new property information into the relevant systems.
- Drawing up Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and organising associated move-in documents.
- Conducting face-to-face appointments including property viewings, inspections, move-ins, and move-outs.
- Carrying out photography and drawing up property particulars.
- Conducting inventory reports ready for move-ins.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the property industry.
- High levels of attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can quickly and easily build rapport and maintain ongoing client relationships.
- IT Literate including Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst staying organised and guaranteeing quality.
- Hold a clean UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Ability to travel to the Ilkley office for an initial three-month training programme (expenses will be covered).
We are representing an independent letting agency who pride themselves on their personable approach to residential lettings and property management. Offering a refreshing twist on a traditional service, the established team have a wealth of experience in all aspects relating to the letting and management of residential property and as such are keen to continue growing with integrity with a view to become a household name in Yorkshire. Already established in Ilkley, we are now searching for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to work closely with the Director to drive forward the success of their newly established branch in Harrogate.
Please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sophie Grazier or Matt Pallister on 07956 214 241 | 07943 710 160 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.