Internal IT Account Manager
- Based in Nottingham
- £20,000 – £25,000 pa DOE + Commission
- Excellent company benefits
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/reseller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. It is an extremely forward-thinking organisation committed to investing in the business and its people to ensure it maintains it reputation as a market leader and provider within this very dynamic sector. Integrity is at the core of what it does and has been a significant and contributing factor in their history of year on year growth.
As an outcome of their continued success, and in spite of the current pandemic, we have been tasked with searching for an experienced Desk Based Account Manager who will be responsible for driving growth of their products and solutions. Engaging with and building relationships with their clients, you will be responsible for increasing their spend, which will ultimately increase our client’s overall sales revenue.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable IT sales/account management experience and will already understand the needs of established clients; however, our client is open to speaking with candidates who have a strong sales background within other sectors. You will be highly self-motivated, and your consistent history of success will be underpinned by your ability to form strong, trusted, and consultative relationships with your clients.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have relevant sales experience, ideally having sold technical products/solutions
- Are experienced at successfully negotiating sales transactions and are able to proactively maximise on all opportunity to drive sales activity
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills
- Have demonstrable sales and account management experience and are able to provide evidence of success and achievement in their career to date
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a confident, enthusiastic and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude
- Have a full clean driving licence
This is an exciting time to join a well-established yet growing organisation within the technology industry. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister on 07943 710 160. Alternatively, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines.
Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.