Interim Finance Business Partner
£60,000 - £80,000
This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Finance Business Partner – Interim
- Up to £80,000 pa, Dependant on Experience
- Additional Company Benefits
- Immediate Start
Our client is a leading wholesale supplier, designer, and importer of high-quality architectural door hardware and furniture. The company has continued to increase their market share by constantly developing their innovative range of products and never compromising on quality. Due to their commitment to providing exceptional customer service and developing successful relationships, they have maintained the standing within this highly competitive market. Due to their success, we are now searching for an Interim Finance Business Partner to lead the management of their finance department.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of our client’s finance team. You will be required to deliver high quality financial advice within local operations and will proactively provide comprehensive support and innovative advice to all levels of management. Whilst you will be part of the groups wider finance team you will work with a degree of autonomy and manage aspects of the day-to-day finances including financial control, cost assurance, and provide analysis and planning.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of monthly Management Accounts and Management Information packs alongside comprehensive insights and trend analysis of variances to forecast, budget and previous year.
- Developing KPIs and management information reports that align with managements requirements. Continually developing these reports to ensure they remain insightful.
- Ensuring effective financial controls and processes are in place, recommending improvements to processes and services to ensure continuous development.
- Provide quality financial analysis to support new product, supply chain and pricing initiatives
- Providing financial support for strategic and tactical commercial decisions, challenging assumptions, and providing commercial appraisal, ‘what-if’ financial modelling and other ad-hoc financial requests.
- Accounts Receivable – Ensuring sales invoices are raised efficiently and accurately, that customers credit limits are appropriate and that collections are in line with agreed terms.
- Accounts Payable – Ensuring all liabilities are recorded and suppliers are paid in line with agreed terms.
- Managing and optimising cash flow.
- Production of quarterly forecasts to group timetable covering P&L, balance sheet and cashflow complete with variance analysis.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will possess CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification and be able to provide evidence of continuing professional development and will have experience in the application of financial management and financial frameworks. As this is an interim role, previous experience within a similar role is essential.
We would like to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification
- Experience within an SME environment, with experience of working in a subsidiary of a larger group.
- Excellent numerical and financial modelling skills.
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have an attention to detail that improves forecast integrity, balanced with the ability to see the financial plan in total to be able to articulate the business strategy.
- Experience in using Sage 50, Orderwise and OneStream Financial Management package
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced financial professional to join a well-established organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.