Inside Sales Representative
- Leeds – Hybrid working
- £23,000 – £27,000pa DOE (+ commission – OTE £12k)
- Excellent working culture and office environment
- Employee wellness + cycle to work + holiday purchase scheme
Our client is the creator of the UK’s fastest growing innovative marketing automation platform that was born from the understanding that there is no one size fits all. The platform allows businesses to create, manage, and execute marketing campaigns; automating the process to increase audience engagement and drive leads all whilst reducing the internal time and effort required. The platform was built to allow for continuous improvements and upgrades to match the ever-changing landscape of marketing, providing marketeers with the freedom to concentrate on driving forward results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales activities including qualifying leads from marketing, responding to incoming leads, and self-generation of leads.
- Initial contact with potential clients from inbound/outbound efforts, introducing the business and product/service.
- Identify business requirements and needs, spot potential opportunities, and gather appropriate information using open/leading questions.
- Accurate recording of information and data on sales reporting software and client database.
- Follow-up calls/emails to prospects ensuring continued engagement.
- Represent and promote the business by attending events/exhibitions, gather contact details of acquired leads to follow-up and continue the sales process.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, and an approachable demeanour is essential.
- Commercially minded, with the ability to qualify leads, use open questions/leading questions to identify and uncover opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written (email, LinkedIn prospecting) and verbal (telephone, video call).
- IT literate, with the ability to pick up new software systems/processes quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
Reporting to our client’s Head of Marketing, you will become a key function of our growing commercial team, tasked with building relationships, driving revenue opportunities and creating demand for our industry-leading software. Utilising all channels of the sales mix, you will work closely with our Business Development and Marketing teams to generate demand from our target audience. You will have regular opportunities to attend events and a best-in-class sales enablement toolkit to help you on your way, including data, scheduling and automation software.
This will quickly lead to building a comprehensive knowledge of the Martech space, making it a fantastic opportunity for someone with limited experience looking to take that next step in their career, or someone looking for their first role in the SaaS space. The ideal candidate will be a passionate, enterprising thinker with a knack for spotting trends and the knack for building great relationships. By joining a fiercely ambitious team, the chosen candidate will have plenty of opportunity for progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with a hunger to begin/further advance their career sales within an innovative and growing Marketing Automation Agency, with an existing set of clients. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alice McGlaughlin or Sophie Grazier on 07956 214 241 | 07494 454 777 | 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant; if your application is shortlisted then you will be contacted via telephone in the first instance. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, we endeavour to consider all applicants for future opportunities; should you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please contact us directly.