This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Inside Sales Manager
- Based in Leeds
- £40,000 – £60,000 pa basic, dependent on experience
- 50% uncapped OTE
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 4 Recharge Days
- Enhanced Benefits Package
- Excellent Working Culture
- Fantastic Training & Induction Programme
Reporting into the Chief Sales Officer, the SDR Manager will be responsible for managing and growing the SDR team, with the overall aim of achieving revenue growth by developing opportunities for the wider sales team. This team is critical to our client’s ongoing success and overall growth, and you will be responsible for recruiting, training and optimising a successful team of SDR’s to generate new business leads and sales opportunities. You will be required to develop effective playbooks and refine the existing sales pitch and process to ensure that your team achieves optimum results and performance. You will be a leader who encourages growth and development and will motivate your team through leading by example.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training, coaching and optimising a team of SDRs who are responsible for outbound sales engagements and sales appointment bookings.
- Refining sales pitch and processes to ensure optimum results and performance.
- Establishing metrics and coaching your team to improve by reviewing performance statistics.
- Effectively managing your team to proactively engage with prospective opportunities through a variety of channels, including social media, telephone, email and webinars.
- Developing and managing career development plans for the SDR team and supporting individual career progression within the organisation.
- Oversee usage of systems such as HubSpot, CRM, Power BI, Lead Forensics and prospect data pools.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing leadership teams to ensure overall success of online marketing campaigns.
- Designing, implementing, and developing playbooks to support and enable SDR effectiveness and continuous improvement.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven demonstrable experience in building, driving and motivating a team and leading by example.
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B sales management role.
- Outbound call centre management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Technically adept with excellent problem-solving and strategic planning abilities.
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives whilst displaying entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Always provide excellent customer service.
- Encourage a positive working relationship with the sales team and wider business.
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource/workflow management Software as a Service for multiple verticals. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their robust and significant plans for growth in the UK and overseas, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager to join the business in order to deliver on their robust growth and development plans.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a driven and intelligent individual who is searching for a new challenge, to join a company who can offer a clear and significant route of career progression within sales. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister on the number listed on our website: wearemarmion.com
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.