This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Independent Financial Adviser
- Based in Leeds
- £30,000 – £35,000 pa Dependent on Experience
- Additional Company Benefits
- Development and Training Opportunities
Client & Company Information
Our client is a well-established Independent Financial Adviser based in Leeds, who specialises in Retirement Planning, Savings and Investments. Dealing predominantly with individuals, our client prides itself on maintaining and developing their already stellar reputation by providing exceptional service and solutions to their clients. Due to the ongoing success for the business, they are now searching for a recently qualified Independent Financial Adviser to join the business.
The Opportunity & Candidate Brief
This is an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified Level 4 Diploma Financial Adviser to take the next step in their career and for the successful candidate to gain experience under the guidance of an experienced IFA of 20 years. You will not be required to bring new business as a full client portfolio is already established. You will provide clients with effective financial guidance and make recommendations on how to best manage their finances by showcasing an excellent understanding of available services, identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies, and ultimately drive revenue. Our ideal candidate will be commercially astute and a natural, confident communicator with an ability to build and maintain business relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Providing strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services.
- Assessing client’s overall financial picture and understanding their needs in order to develop strong financial plans.
- Creating and advising clients of strategies for insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts of a regular basis.
- Guiding clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision.
- Analysing financial data and providing appropriate data-based advice.
Skills & Experience
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers – CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and stakeholders alike.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and effectively.
- Strong critical thinking and financial acumen ability.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to influence and guide a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly resilient with strong time management and organisational skills.
- CeMap Mortgage Diploma or ER1 Equity Release Qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
As described this is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has recently qualified as a Financial Advisor who is seeking to develop their career and work under the leadership of an experienced IFA. If you have the required skills and experience, please apply today by submitting you CV to email@example.com or call Jonny McPartland on 07375675049 / 01133320678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.