- Based in Sheffield
- Hybrid Working
- £25,000 pa
- Fantastic Working Culture
- Additional Company Benefits
- Excellent Training and Onboarding Process
Our client is a market leader in providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in the fleet industry. This is a company that has fully embraced changes and has in fact led the way in terms of developing technological advances which now support those who operate within this sector. As a result, our client is one of the most respected and fast-growing companies in their field and due to their continued growth, can now offer a fantastic opportunity for an Implementation Executive to join their operational team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of our client’s software platform to all new and existing customers. You will assist in the management of customer trials of this platform and its functionality, which, based upon its success could evolve into new customer contracts and increased revenue. You will ensure all customer accounts are proactively managed, and all steps are taken to minimise implementation time. Throughout this role you will be required to ensure that all processes are lean, efficient, and able to be carried out quickly, with minimal effort. Working with various teams across the wider business, you will look at ways in which to improve the customer process and their knowledge of the platform, whilst demonstrating fantastic customer service and industry knowledge skills of your own.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the effective implementation of all new customers.
- The organisation of data collection and cleansing & test importing of this data.
- Managing the customer experience and expectations throughout the implementation process whilst monitoring their progress and usage of the platform.
- Producing and managing implementation timelines for each customer.
- Maintaining clear, detailed, and accurate records on all ongoing implementations.
- Creation and management of the customers software solution.
- Organisation of training, via the management of an online training schedule for each implementation and continuous customer engagement to steer session content.
- Continuously reviewing the existing processes and proposing improvements where needed.
- Assisting in the process of running and managing product trials for customers.
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies and instigate cross team ideas and incentives to bring products and services together.
- Working with the development and product teams to improve processes, including data automation, customer in-product self-service and better customer understanding/engagement.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience within a software environment and possess excellent customer service skills. You will be highly organised with the ability to work autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously. Due to the nature of the role, you will be highly IT literate with excellent Excel skills and the ability to analyse and import various data streams.
We would love to hear from candidate who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven technical, problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to deal with problems and technical issues in a friendly, calm, and reassuring manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams, to ensure that process and appropriate levels of knowledge are shared.
- Highly IT literate – Notably in the use of Excel.
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, the ability to prioritise workload, whilst working autonomously.
- Proven ability to adhere to policies/procedures in the pursuit of an excellent and consistent customer journey.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the relevant experience to join a company who will truly value your input. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.