Graduate e-Learning Designer
- Based in Leeds
- £25,000 pa
- Excellent Working Culture & Additional Company Benefits
- 33 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday Holiday
Client & Company Information
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers, rewards, and develops its employees and encourages working towards personal goals and growth. Due to their continued success and future growth plans, we are currently searching for Digital Learning Designers to join their existing Onboarding and Learning Team.
The Opportunity & Candidate Brief
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate with experience of designing e-Learning content and video editing with an exposure to Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline. In this role you will assist with designing and creating industry leading digital content for our clients’ customers, partners, and employees. You will be creating e-learning content for an ever-evolving SaaS product, so it is vital that you are proactive and resilient with a natural aptitude to develop and design innovative content that will maximise customer value and education of our client’s product.
Our ideal candidate will have engaged in aspects of instructional design and content development. You will be proficient in designing and developing engaging learning content, ideally in a SaaS/SaaS training environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce detailed storyboards and design documentation to create engaging learning content.
- Create digital learning content, including video tutorials and software simulations using Adobe Captivate and our clients LMS content authoring tool.
- Ensuring that all created content is in line with our client’s brand guidelines.
- To develop best in class digital content to support customer needs and business objectives.
- Translate customer learning requirements into effective learning solutions.
- Work with the wider Onboarding team to ensure all content provides the best possible initial training to all new customers and helps to accelerate the onboarding process.
- Propose new design and development approaches to the Customer Learning Manager.
- Research content and collaborate with subject matter experts to transform knowledge and existing content into compelling and engaging learning experiences.
- Liaise and collaborate with customers and internal teams to ensure learning content is suitable and aimed towards maximising customer value.
- Lead on the design and development of inclusive learning solutions, ensuring full compliance with leading accessibility standards.
- Continually develop your own personal knowledge of design and content development technologies.
- Monitor learning effectiveness, learner engagement and satisfaction.
Key Skills & Experience Needed to Succeed
- Experience of designing and developing engaging digital learning content.
- Proficient in designing and developing digital content using eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Experience of using online learning environments – VLEs, LMS, MLE.
- Experience in a SaaS or SaaS training environment would be desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of LMS standards such as SCORM 1.2.
- Extremely organised with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, whilst consistently meeting challenging targets.
- Ability to follow design documentation and translate requirements into digital content.
- Excellent communication and collaborating skills, both written and verbally.
- Innovator with a natural curiosity to explore external trends and emerging technologies.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing tech organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 07375 675 049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.