French Speaking Software Support Executive
- Based in East Leeds/Remote Working
- Up to £23,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Working Culture & Benefits
- Fantastic Training/Induction Programme
Our client is a provider of bespoke and solution driven mobile resource management software for multiple sectors. Their systems transform the way in which their customers work by streamlining processes which increases productivity and as a result reduces costs. The business has established a fantastic working culture, one which empowers its employees to progress their career by investing in their continued professional development, which will be encouraged if you are successful. Due to their continued growth throughout 2020/2021, our client can now offer an exciting opportunity for a fluent French Speaking Software/Customer Support Executive to join their team.
THE OPPORTUNITY & CANDIDATE BRIEF
We are searching for someone who has solid problem-solving abilities and customer service skills to join our client’s software product support team. The ability to communicate well in all formats is key as you will be the first point of contact, delivering reliable and effective solutions to our client’s customers in the United Kingdom, France, and other French speaking markets. You will understand the importance of keeping your customers up to date and will have a natural aptitude when it comes to troubleshooting technical issues. You will be organised, have excellent attention to detail and will act quickly in what can sometimes be a high-pressured and time-sensitive environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers with the resolution of any technical (software & hardware) issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time, in line with contractual SLA’s.
- Logging of all communications and customer support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and applications, including the setting up new user accounts.
- Managing the coordination and communication of updates between customers and all parties involved in any escalated issues.
- Passing any useful customer feedback onto the technical teams.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and system information, changes, and updates.
- Providing the relevant stakeholders with supporting documentation and reports – Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports as requested.
- Reporting personal data, security, and health and safety near-misses and incidents promptly and cooperating in their resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
Skills & Requirements:
- A computing/technical related degree would be desirable.
- Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage your workload and multitask effectively.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service/support.
- Highly IT literate (e.g., Microsoft Office, CRM’s, Operating Systems, Databases).
- Ticket management experience would be desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent research, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, allowing you to identify solutions in order to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise and manage a high workload of open cases and endeavour to exceed customer expectations by overachieving on set SLA’s.
- Act confidentially and in the best interest of your customers.
This is a unique and very exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a company who can offer a clear route of career progression. The successful candidate will be encouraged to learn and work towards their own personal goals with the support of robust internal training programmes and employee mentorship. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Dear Applicant, we thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We would like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note however, that we are still fully operational and are working very closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns whatsoever during this difficult time, please do not hesitate to contact us on our usual numbers. We are here to support you.