Contact Jonny about this role
- Garforth, Leeds
- Up to £24,000 pa, DOE
- Additional Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established and leading manufacturer of gas detection technology and equipment. They design, develop, and manufacture a diverse range of products that provide cost-effective solutions and promote personnel safety to a wide range of sectors and markets. They have built their success on their ability to manufacture bespoke gas detection solutions whilst providing a first-class service to all clients. Due to this success, we are now searching for a General Administrator to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Finance & Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be required to provide a range of administration support, from finance and order processing, through to sales support administration. We are searching for a highly organised and competent administrator who can demonstrate excellent communication and numerical skills alongside prior experience in a similar environment. In this role, you will gain exposure to many different areas of the organisation and as such, you will need to be highly adaptable and efficient in your work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the finance department, including order processing and invoicing.
- Accurately recording all documentations; finance documents such as sales orders, purchase quotes and invoices etc.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the preparation of quotations.
- Updating and maintaining CRM systems with all client details – Trading & payment terms, discount levels & credit limits etc.
- Any other administration support as and when necessary.
We would like to speak to candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience providing administration support to a finance team would be beneficial.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
- Highly IT literate – Experience with CRMs and Sage would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong team player, with an ability to work independently and an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Fantastic people skills and the ability to objection handle when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the required skills to join an organisation that is committed to its people and their continued development. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland directly on 07375 675 049 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.