This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Based in Leeds
- £30,000 – £35,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established business specialising in payment solutions throughout the UK with its head office based in Leeds and global HQ based in Paris. We would describe this company as a truly dynamic and progressive organisation which continues to evolve through the introduction of affiliated services and products which add commercial benefit to their growing customer base. As a result of an ever-increasing workload, the CEO recognises the importance of hiring an experienced Executive Assistant who will be critical to ensuring the business’s objectives continue to be met.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a very dynamic CEO who is both fully engaged in this national business which is part of a global organisation, and the teams he works with. As a result of his heavy schedule, the CEO is now in need of an equally dynamic and experienced Executive Assistant. This role will be very varied which will include responsibilities as listed below
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the CEO in delivering our client’s strategic objectives.
- Providing administrative services to the CEO including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing itineraries.
- Working closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Team to support the delivery of assignments on behalf of the CEO, making sure all materials are produced accurately and on time.
- Coordinating departmental reports and documentation for Board meetings
- Attending Board meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions.
- Conducting research and analysis as directed by the CEO.
- Producing reports for the CEO as and when required.
- Providing support and sometimes taking the lead in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order.
- Screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and deadlines.
- An understanding of project management.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Professional and friendly demeanour.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- French speaking would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please apply today or for further information contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943710160 / email@example.com
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.