This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Data Processing Administrator
- Office Based – Leeds
- £20,000 – £22,000, dependent on experience
- Excellent Benefits package
Our client is an established business specialising in payment solutions throughout the UK, with its head office based in Leeds. As a result of their continued growth and a firm commitment to strengthening their existing teams, we can now offer the position of a Data Processing Administrator to join a close-knit Data & Card Processing Team within an organisation that is passionate about the development of its employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous experience in an administrative role that is now searching for a new challenge with the aim of moving towards a finance or data management career. This position is vital to the success of the company, and in this role, your key responsibilities will include the processing and reconciliation of all customer data, the creation of customer records and the organisation and arrangement of all customer correspondence. This is a role that will require the successful candidate to be proactive and organised with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a dynamic team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Documenting and maintaining accurate and complete supporting information for all customer transactions.
- Ensuring that protocols are followed, and that data is processed in accordance with data security guidelines at all times.
- Making sure all processes are completed accurately and on time, highlighting and resolving any delays or anomalies and keeping information flowing between departments so everyone is informed.
- Working proactively with other business areas to remove barriers that may impact on the team performance and timelines.
- Accurately and efficiently setting up new customer accounts and ensuring all client cards and correspondence are arranged and sent out in a timely manner.
- Updating the internal system and sending weekly price notifications to customers.
- Managing any administrative duties on behalf of the Operations team, including office suppliers.
- The accurate processing and reconciliation of customer data and EDI files.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have commercial experience in a similar administrative environment.
- Be highly organised and able to manage their own workload as well as providing support for other members of the team.
- Have a strong work ethic and will be driven to achieve results.
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Have the ability to work both individually and as part of a team able to build strong working relationships.
- Be hardworking and confident with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be comfortable working in a highly pressurised environment.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for someone seeking an employer who will offer the type of prospects, challenges, and rewards that are not readily available from most organisations. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today, or if you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Matt Pallister or Jonny McPartland directly on the number listed on our website: wearemarmion.com.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.