This vacancy has been filled and is no longer available.
Customer Support Advisor
- £22,000 pa
- Based in Sheffield
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Fantastic Working Culture
- Training Programme
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Are you an enthusiastic individual with strong communication skills?
Are you driven to succeed and eager to build a career within Customer Service or Tech?
If so, then we have an exciting opportunity available!
We would love to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Fantastic communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Proven experience in a customer service role.
- A passion for always providing exceptional customer service.
- Highly IT literate with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels is extremely important.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- An understanding of various operating systems and browsers.
- The ability to prioritise own workload, and to multitask effectively.
- Previous experience in a software customer support role would be desirable but is not essential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with the resolution of any technical issues via telephone, email, and live web chat within a reasonable response time.
- Logging of all communications and client support cases via an internal CRM system.
- Assisting with client adoption and education – advising on product functionality.
- Passing any client feedback onto the development team.
- Assisting with internal and external projects.
- Data preparation and verification for importing/exporting between systems.
- Product testing against specification
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and has solid problem-solving abilities to join our client’s customer support team. Our client has a commitment to the delivery of exceptional customer experience so the ability to learn quickly about their products and business will be very important. You will have a natural aptitude when it comes to identifying problems and will be a solid trouble-shooter, with an ability to quickly build excellent relationships with your customers. Our client is firmly committed to its people and believes in empowering colleagues to develop and grow in their chosen fields with the support of a strong and focused leadership team who have extensive experience and knowledge they are keen to share.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister on 07375 675 049 / 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.